Alabama Bar Associations
Alabama has over 10,000 licensed attorneys that practice in various areas of the law. These lawyers practice in areas such as criminal law, property law, immigration law, contract law, and family law. Within these concentrations lawyers can become even more specified in their practice.
There are many bar associations in Alabama due to the diversities and complexities within each specialization and they center on not only the area of law in which the lawyers practice but can also be divided by the county in which an attorney practices law. Due to the massive number of bar associations, it can become complicated to decipher which organization best represents your interests. In order to assist you, we have provided a comprehensive list of bar associations in Alabama, which includes contact information and a short description.
LegalMatch is an excellent online service for Alabama residents seeking to connect with local attorneys. The free matching service offered by LegalMatch allows you to quickly post your case and review detailed profiles of attorneys in your area.
- Alabama Association for Justice
- Alabama Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Alabama Defense Lawyers Association
- Alabama Lawyers Association
- Alabama State Bar
- Birmingham Bar Association
- Calhoun-Cleburne County Bar Association
- Greater Birmingham Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Huntsville-Madison County Bar Association
- Magic City Bar Association
- Mobile Bar Association
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Tuscaloosa County Bar Association
- Walker County Bar Association