Colorado Bar Associations
Colorado is home to over 18,000 licensed attorneys. These attorneys practice in various legal specialists including immigration law, property law, criminal law, intellectual property law, family law, and business law. Due to the various practice areas in law and array of counties within Colorado there are over 17 different bar associations within the state.
These bar associations can either be arranged by counties, by practice, or by judicial district. There are also bar associations that focus around a specific ethnicity or community that is underrepresented within the legal profession. Due to the complexities of each bar association it can be difficult to decide which one best suits your needs. Therefore, there is a comprehensive list of bar associations provided for you. For your convenience each bar association has a quick description and contact information below its synopsis.
LegalMatch provides a free service that allows individuals to post legal cases for review by qualified Colorado Attorneys. Although bar Associations in Colorado often provide attorney referral services, the matching service provided by LegalMatch is more comprehensive and user-friendly. Potential clients can review in-depth attorney profiles that include practice area information, fee structures, and past client reviews.
- Adams/Broomfield Bar Association
- Arapahoe County Bar Association
- Boulder County Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Colorado Criminal Defense Bar
- Colorado Defense Lawyers Association
- Colorado Gay Lesbian Bisexual Transgender Bar Association
- Colorado Hispanic Bar Association
- Colorado Indian Bar Association
- Colorado Women’s Bar Association
- Continental Divide Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- El Paso County Bar Association
- First Judicial District Bar Association
- Northwest Colorado Bar Association
- Pueblo County Bar Association
- Sam Cary Bar Association
- Weld County Bar Association