Connecticut Bar Associations
Connecticut is home to over fifteen different bar associations. These associations are often formed around a specific region within Connecticut or focused on specialization within the law. Connecticut has such an array of different bar associations because the attorneys within the state practice law in numerous areas. For example, there are attorneys who focus on property law, criminal defense, municipal law, and intellectual property law.
LegalMatch maintains an extensive attorney network in Connecticut. A free online service, LegalMatch allows qualified Connecticut attorneys to review individual cases that have been posted to the LegalMatch system. Distinct from referral services offered by Connecticut bar associations, LegalMatch provides potential clients with uniquely in-depth attorney profiles.
Not only can bar associations be divided by region or specialization, they can also have different committees suited for different areas of the law. Due to these complexities within each bar association it can become difficult deciding which one suits your needs best. In order to guide you in your search there is a comprehensive list of associations within Connecticut provided below. This list also includes a description of each bar association and its contact information.
- Connecticut Asian-Pacific-American Bar Association
- Connecticut Association of Municipal Attorneys
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Connecticut Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Connecticut Hispanic Bar Association
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association
- Fairfield County Bar Association
- George W. Crawford Black Bar Association
- Greater Bridgeport Bar Association
- Greater Danbury Bar Association
- Hartford County Bar Association
- Litchfield County Bar Association
- Milford Bar Association
- New Haven County Bar Association
- New London County Bar Association
- South Asian Bar Association of Connecticut
- Waterbury Bar Association