Oklahoma Bar Associations
There are over 10,000 attorneys currently licensed to practice law in Oklahoma. These lawyers are made up of a mix of those who have attended law school within the state and those who have chosen to practice in the state after graduating from an out of state law school. Due to Oklahoma�s consistent population growth, the legal industry has become extremely diverse over the last several years and as a result, the number of bar associations catering to specific areas of law has grown.
For example, lawyers in Oklahoma practice in a number of legal fields, including employment law, personal injury law, criminal law, and family law. The diversification of practice areas within the legal field has made it difficult for individuals to find the right bar association that fits their needs. In order to assist you, we have provided a comprehensive list of Oklahoma bar associations that includes not only a short description but also contact information.
- Canadian County Bar Association
- Carter County Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association – Oklahoma City Chapter
- Oklahoma Association for Justice
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma County Bar Association
- Oklahoma Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Oklahoma Indian Bar Association
- Pawnee County Bar Association
- Stephens County Bar Association
- Tulsa County Bar Association