Oregon Bar Associations
Oregon has over 12,000 licensed and active attorneys. These attorneys practice law in various areas including criminal law, employment law, personal injury law, consumer law, construction law, real estate law, and bankruptcy law. In order to meet the demand of the diverse areas of practice many bar associations in Oregon have committees or sections that focus on particular areas within the law.
Also, due to these vast areas of focus, bar associations in Oregon are divided by specific interests or issues they wish to concentrate on. By targeting a specific area, they can address the concerns of certain legal professionals or the concerns of a specific underrepresented community or group of individuals.
Due to the large number of committees and sections within each bar association it can become difficult to decide which bar association best represents your interests. Therefore, here is a comprehensive list of bar associations in Oregon provided for you that includes a short description and contact information of each organization.
- Clackamas County Bar Association
- Deschutes County Bar Association
- Oregon Chapter of the Federal Bar Association
- Jackson County Bar Association
- Lane County Bar Association
- Linn-Benton Bar Association
- Marion County Bar Association
- Multnomah Bar Association
- National Conference of Women�s Bar Associations
- OGALLA Bar Association
- Oregon Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- Oregon Hispanic Bar Association
- Oregon Minority Lawyers Association
- Oregon State Bar Association
- Oregon Trial Lawyers Association
- Washington County Bar Association
- Yamhill County Bar Association